Friday, October 01, 2004

TGIF!

Because I'm angry again. With everyone. With nosy parkers who read my blog and don't give a damn about me. With people who don't take me seriously. With people who don't respect me. With friends who don't treasure friendship. That's why I'm here again. So that they can't get the satisfaction of knowing all the tiniest details about me, and get all smug about it.

I feel so tired. Not sleepy-tired, but just... weary. I wish it would end soon.

I'll just blog about today then.

Woke up at 6.30. Bloody freezing. Ma fetched me to MRT. Stood all the way to Tanah Merah. Met Xueying and Jasmine there. Sent Xinying off. If she hung around any longer, I would have bawled my eyes out. She had to give everyone who came to send her off a hug. :) I like her family. Her ma went to tell everyone I'm going Australia to study. Almost cried. Then her aunt started talking to me, and we both were tearing. Haha.

Came back to NUS with Cindy Lee and Shikai. Shikai is really nice. :) They were eating in the MRT?! Studied alone at the central library for a little while before Wanxuan joined me. Man, she's damn funny. The 2 of us are BAD for each other! It's negative feedback. Stoned. She bought bread from the vending machine, and I got a beef pizza. Finished physics tutorial! :)

Good thing we left early for the MPSH, cos we got lost! We took Bus B which terminated at Kent Vale! funny! Got that early. Met couple of med people. The test was alright. Thought it was easy, but turned out that I had alot of mistakes. Man, there goes my self-esteem. Anyway, we totally ignored this guy today. The whole bunch of us. think it was pretty obvious. I feel EVIL!

Went to physics lab to do tutorial. With Xinli. Felt a bit bad cos I copied some of her stuff, and didn't do a good job. Went to Gramercy. Man! The guy is SO nice! I wanna buy the slim light case!! Only 45 bucks! :) the books are pretty cheap. Was so tempted to buy, but I've decided I'm not gonna get any. No point also la.

Came home, had dinner with my ma. :) Yami yoghurt! :)

Hai. Starved the whole day, then stuffed myself for dinner. Hai.

I love Elgar's enigma variations and cello concerto! So full of anguish. So melodious. Damn nice! Makes heart soar. They remind me that there are things that I want to do before I die.

I hate her. Pretentious bitch. If it happens so often, it's so fucking obvious it's on purpose. What, you think i'm a freaking retard?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home