Sunday, August 15, 2004

Ow! ow! OW!

Backache. The muscle hurts like hell. Hope nothing screwed up in there. Hope it's just over-exertion from last night. Did 20 leg-lifts and that back exercise thingy. Only. Damn. I'm so unfit. Heh. Woke up late today. Ma bought lunch home from United Square. Vacuumed the house while they were out watching the dollies. K, not the whole house. Most of it anyway. My back started aching terribly, had to stop. Met SY to get notes and the career guide. Today got damn pissed with stupid GXY. What the hell. Supposed to message me to go out in the afternoon. But around 4 she sms say can meet at 6? Walau, felt like punching her face. Obviously not. Make me wait and wait, in the end come and ask a stupid question. So freaking selfish. Only care about herself. Dammit. Anyway, played violin for a while. Very frustrated with myself over violin. I can't get it to sound the way I want it to! And my fingers hurt so often I must be doing smth wrong. Or worse, I'm not suited to my violin!! :( Went out for dinner after that. Purposely put black face the whole night. Quite tired now. I wanna pamper myself now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home