Sunday, August 15, 2004

It's sunday already?!

Had a bad dream last night. The scene at the airport suddenly became a funeral. And everyone was crying like it hurt real bad. And I couldn't find anything nice to wear. And people were watching me get dressed. Later, my ma got lost, and suddenly both of us were in the car, driving around Tuas, and my ma was worried that we wouldn't be able to make it back in time. And each time I woke up and went back to sleep, the dream just continued. Like it didn't wanna let me off. O well. It's just a dream.

My whole body is aching now. And my tooth too. Damn scared my upper wisdom tooth is gonna give me problem. Dang. :( Played violin for a while. But my arms were tired, from playing or from exercise I dunno. And nothing felt right. Can't even do the staccato anymore. Shit la.

I can remember my IVLE log-ins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home