Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Headache

Alrighty. With this post, Rhapsody has taken on the responsibility of being my full-time blog, and not just for grumbling.

Sian. Just flipping through the websites and I realised that registration for physics tutorials and practicals is up and running. Panic panic panic. Just finalising stuff when Screamin-her-head-off-chong comes into my house and starts yelling for me. Hurriedly scooped up all my stuff and left.

Got my labcoat at the co-op. Another pang in my heart when I saw the medicine lab coats. 28 bucks! Goodness. Is it some special cloth?! Saw JL. Hung around for a little while saw senior X and sat beside her while she handed out flyers, albeit slightly awkwardly. Left for lab with JY, her friend and S. Lab was alright. C, on my left, is really sweet and nice. K, on my right, is damn blur and reminds me of Kunlin. He's my partner. Opposite me's 2 really xiong guys. Damn zai also. No mishaps today. Except I thought my thumb kena the phenol and got me so worried. The stuff quite cheem. No formal explanation, basic stuff either. The pipettes very hard to use!! Hope I get ok results.

Then 1101 lecture. Prof quite funny. But I was SO hungry and tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home