Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Some things to look forward to!

September 10: TCHAIKOVSKY - Symphony No. 6 in B minor, Op. 74 'Pathétique' Never listened to this before, but I've heard so much about this last symphony of his, I'm very tempted to go watch.

October 8: RACHMANINOV - Piano Concerto No. 2 in C minor, Op. 18 Again? Was pleasantly surprised to see it on the list again. Not sure whether they're gonna change it due to 'unforseen circumstances'. Almost 1 year ago, I watched it at the Esplanade. Sigh. That was my first concert. :)

October 29: CHOPIN - Piano Concerto No. 2 in F minor, Op. 21, Open Rehearsal in the morning. Chopin! Chopin! Chopin! Never heard this before either. But everyone says no. 2 is better than no. 1, and since I'm so crazily in love with no. 1, i'll probably be in for a treat! I hope. :)

Decembe 10 & 11: SSO Babies Proms They are playing Bizet's Carmen Suite! WOOHOO! :) And there's more! The extra chocolate sauce on an already yummy-licious ice-cream sundae: John William's Star Wars! How cool is that!! I'm confirm going! And ok, 3 other songs. I'm sure they'll be nice too. Hehehe.

Can't wait! :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home