Monday, August 09, 2004

Cry it all out

Been bursting into tears the whole night. What is wrong with me?! Am I becoming a S? Damn. I think I am. :(

Stop asking me what my plans are. I don't know. I don't have a bloody effing clue. And I squirm and shuffle my feet and get very uncomfortable when you ask. Cos it brings back bad memories. And makes me very insecure. And stop asking me how's NUS? How's orientation. Cos it pisses me off to the max. I don't appreciate your concern. I see it as being intrusive. I do not feel sorry for my behaviour. So shut up and get lost if you're gonna start on all that pious pompous shit. And STOP TELLING ME EFFING CLICHED STUFF COS I HATE IT. It's so unsincere. It's so fake. It's so condescending. Dammit. Go for your dreams. Don't give up. Believe in yourself. WTF?!

I'm so antisocial I can't believe myself. I lash out at anyone and everyone. My temper's so short. I ignore everyone. I think everyone's just living behind a facade, and only I am real. I don't wanna wear my heart out on my sleeve. I wanna protect myself. I can't get too close to anyone, cos people ALWAYS disappoint. I'm gonna sleep. I'm gonna cry myself to sleep. Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home