Monday, August 16, 2004

Bumpy

Yeah. Bumpy. What a day. Been bumping into people the whole day.

Met Tammy at the bus-stop. That's 1. Froze my butt off during physics lecture. He did the catch the 2 dollar note demo. :) The explaning parts quite dry. The only parts that interested me were the examples and the back-of-envelope calculations. Sat next to the same yr 2 again. She's quite nice la.

Went for Relativity after that. Ha! Exciting! :) I like! Edward Teo so awkward! So funny. Quite happy to hear alot of familiar terms and concepts, like event horizon etc. So, good la. Met Erlyani outside the LT. 2 already. Then Joaling. 3. Then MY. 4. Ruth Chen. Goodness! 5. Organic chem lecture so dumb. I don't like it. So brainless. After that met Hong. 6. We went to YIH together. Yiting and Lina don't count. Chen xinyi. 7. Ian. 8. Liu Huimin and Tracy. Total, 10! Anyway, Huimin's still the nice ol' girl. But her friend ah.. look so quite, but Very ji za. Poor little rich girl. Poor thing... My foot.

Ate BK all by my lonesome self. Came home, got nagged at and we went to IDP to settle stuff. I'm going! I'm going! :D Think what Aaron said is quite true. The brand of the uni doesn't matter, if you're good enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home