Thursday, August 12, 2004

Curse of the day

The effing idiot. If he dares to come and talk to me again, I swear I will brush him off so fast and so hard he'll get a friction burn. And if he pisses me off, I'll poke out his stupid eyeballs, and break his nose. Insensitive ass. Who does he think he is. So freakin condescending. Like saying smth nice is gonna be a torture worse than death. Like replying a lousy sms is gonna cost enough to need to rob a bank. Like being concerned takes more energy than running a marathon. Like his whole world only revolves around his stupid books and stupid music. Like our friendship counts for nothing. Thought he could be counted on. Dammit. All the stupid promises. Especially the one about helping me when it came down to the crunch. He go where? Disappeared into thin air. Ask for help, he dunno talk what cock. I sure hope he's feeling happy and contented... COS I'M NOT! I'm so effing bitter and angry with him. Cos now i've been chucked aside like a used rag. Damn you. Don't expect me to be kind anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home